Project AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlbor, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
- Partners with Project Managers to ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, project estimates, resources, tasks, deliverables and budget.
- Performs frequent reporting and analysis of actual and forecasted results compared to project plan.
- Determines if allocated funds have been spent as specified. Presents findings and provides feedback to Project Managers.
- Partners with Project Management and IT Finance to ensure objectives are met and to research and resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensures projects are adhering to client specific project management methodology and comply with Sarbanes Oxley controls in place.
- Coordinates project change requests as needed.
- Technical skill levels required: MS Project – intermediate; MS Excel – intermediate; MS PowerPoint – intermediate; MS Visio – intermediate; MS Word – intermediate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with moderately complex data
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.