Program Portfolio Manager, Cyber SecurityApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Classification: 6+ Months Contract to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
Job Summary: This person will interact with Project Management, QA, Customer Experience, Business Analysts, Operations as well as Department Leaders to ensure proper submission, prioritization, assignment and tracking of all IT projects.
- Coordinate, facilitate and manage the intake and disposition of all IT projects into the IT Portfolio
- Facilitate the prioritization process by ensuring appropriate project details, evaluation against defined criteria and interaction with the business through the IT Steering committee
- Facilitate the alignment of approved, prioritized projects to the software release schedule based on development tasking and other criteria
- Develop and produce reports on the overall status of active projects in the portfolio as well as the IT product and release roadmaps
- Consolidate and manage individual project status reports in a document repository and ensure visibility into critical projects
- Experience in software development and project management processes and environments
- Strong knowledge of project and portfolio management tools and processes
- 6 years IT / Security / Infrastructure experience
- 5 years project/portfolio management experience and familiarity with SDLC processes
- Pharmaceutical / GxP experience strongly preferred
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.