Program Manager Cyber SecurityApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This person will interact with Project Management, QA, Customer Experience, Business Analysts, Operations as well as Department Leaders to ensure proper submission, prioritization, assignment and tracking of all IT projects. They will also facilitate the IT Steering meeting with the business to ensure strategic alignment, prioritization and status reporting of active IT projects in the portfolio.
- Coordinate, facilitate and manage the intake and disposition of all IT projects into the IT Portfolio
- Facilitate the prioritization process by ensuring appropriate project details, evaluation against defined criteria and interaction with the business through the IT Steering committee
- Facilitate the alignment of approved, prioritized projects to the software release schedule based on development tasking and other criteria
- Develop and produce reports on the overall status of active projects in the portfolio as well as the IT product and release roadmaps
- Consolidate and manage individual project status reports in a document repository and ensure visibility into critical projects
- Identify projects requiring additional information or decision and facilitate discussions to ensure timely and adequate response and resolution
- Analyze portfolio data and identify gaps or challenges in resource allocation, project completion, alignment to strategy or other critical metrics
- Significantly detailed oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in software development and project management processes and environments
- Strong knowledge of project and portfolio management tools and processes
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Computer Skills: Demonstrate expertise with Microsoft products and other applicable software or applications
- 6 years IT / Security / Infrastructure experience
- 5 years project/porfolio management experience and familiarity with SDLC processes
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Pharmaceutical / GxP experience strongly preferred
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.