Production Support Engineer (Kozlowksi)Apply Now
Location: New York, New York 10003
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: As a Production Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes.
- Oversee the production support of high-profile EDI trading partners.
- Monitor the production environment and proactively prioritize, communicate, and resolve any EDI process or system issues.
- Support any issues that are raised or escalated through Account Management or executive leadership
- Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and technical training
- 1+ year experience in a technical production or applications support role
Basic understanding of at least three items in the below list:
- Mapping Tools (Informatica, Gentran, Pervasive)
- Relational databases and SQL.
- JAVA-J2EE and Oracle Fusion (object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns).
- Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL
- XML technologies and API’s such as XSD
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.