Production PlannerApply Now
Location: Shelton, Connecticut 06484
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: This person will analyze and manage independent demand materials to maintain sufficient supply according to forecast, and interface with purchasing team and factory planners to ensure required materials will be available when needed.
- Participate in weekly meetings “constraint review” (i.e., shortage meetings) with Procurement and factory planners to assure that accurate Back-to-stock dates are available and escalation actions identified as warranted.
- Monitor KPIs and identify corresponding improvement actions
- Participate in weekly meetings with other DC planners to review statuses and issues.
- Execute and review material forecasts and supply using MD04, reports and APO alerts and planning book as a portion of a planner’s “Day-in-the-Life” activities
- 3+ years’ experience in planning finished goods products at distribution centers
- SAP planning knowledge with ECC. APO Demand Planning a plus
- Deep and thorough understanding/use of Excel and or Access
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- APICS certification preferred
- Experience with SAP planning with focus on distribution center planning preferred
- Strong SAP planning skillset, experienced with APO demand planning and alert monitors preferred
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.