Product SpecialistApply Now
Location: N. Andover, Massachusetts 01845-6098
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ months with HIGH possibility to go longer
You will be supporting the Sr. Product Manager and work with other Product Specialists in the lifecycle management for a multi-billion global supplier of HVAC products; manufactured and purchased, including P&L, planning (strategic and tactical), product marketing and forecasting. You will interface with all areas of the company including sales, marketing, operations, new product development and materials management.
- Support Product Management team with product line revenue and net margins for assigned product categories across all business units and channels.
- Assist manager with Product Road-mapping, including product lifecycle of current products, derivatives of existing products and definition of new products to support current and future plans.
- Assist in coordination of new product launches by managing scope, time, cost and quality of projects and contribute to new product development to achieve growth targets.
- Provide input for competitive analysis of product categories including existing domestic companies and foreign competitors entering the Radiant markets.
- Support cost reduction initiatives including continuous improvements, product redesigns, and alternative sourcing.
- Participation at Trade Shows including product related marketing information and promotions.
- Customer interface via customer visits, field installations, etc.
- Review content of product information on print and digital sales and marketing deliverables.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for business needs related to inventory, shipping, products (existing and new), cost/pricing, market, competitors, and other areas as requested.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 3+ years of radiant heating product experience preferred. Experience in automotive industry would also be relevant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong research competencies
- Financial Analysis skills
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10-15% of the time (essentially once a quarter for up to a week)
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.