Product Security ArchitectApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This person will work with engineers, business programs, and other security professionals to adapt and improve our security posture in applications, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts.
- Lead the security by design aspect for your assigned area, leading the technical direction, partnering with engineers, and sharing the security defects and roadmaps of the aligned solutions.
- Help ensure the software and infrastructure are designed and implemented with best security practices in mind.
- Identify new or enhance security solution opportunities
- Provide technical leadership within the Security organization.
- 5-10 years of engineering experience in relevant technical domain
- Experience with fully owning epics, features and stories to provide guidance to product / platform teams and other teams as needed
- Manage and perform product evaluations
- Recommend and implement products/services for Information Security that support strategic operational needs and security requirements.
- Experience with Information Security frameworks such as NIST
- Experience within Cloud Platforms such as Azure
- Experience with implementing security automation, i.e. DevSecOps
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.