Product OwnerApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This Product Owner will support a SAFe agile team through the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver features and enhancements to our core applications such as: Enterprise Order Management (EOM), Netsuite (ERP), Merchandise Financial Planning, Markdown Planning, and Payment Gateway.
- Prioritize the scrum team’s backlog
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Work with the team to prepare and present the sprint review & demo
- Prepare user stories
- Document “as-is” and “will-be” state
- Leading sprint planning
- Actively participate in all scrum ceremonies
- Prepare for production releases
- 5-8 years as a Product Owner within dedicated agile teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tailoring to audiences
- Excellent critical thinking skills and demonstrated ability to proactively manage stakeholder expectations
- Proven success as a self-starter demonstrated in a highly collaborative, matrix environment
- Strong working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks such as SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban
- Relevant undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.