Product OwnerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: Analyzes complex cross functional business processes and defines integrated requirements in the form of Features and User Stories. Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational). Ensures the end-to-end solution is proven to deliver the required business results.
- Responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog with direction from the Product Manager.
- Analyze business processes, business process maps, functional and technical gap analysis and elicits and defines user stories using industry standard techniques
- Provides backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of user stories
- Act as the liaison between the business / Product Manager and the Team
- Takes direction from the Agile Product Manager (or assigned manager) on Feature prioritization and decomposes into user stories
- Refines the team backlog and ensures its visibility to stakeholders in order to prioritize user stories
- Develops a strong understanding of targeted business operations and assists in the analysis of related business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Jira and other agile collaboration tools
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.