Product OwnerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 1 year.
Summary: Looking for an Agile Product Owner (PO) to join IT Security Solution Delivery team. Using knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) best practices and IT delivery leadership skills, to help deliver solutions to our rapidly growing IT Security Authentication Product Team focusing on Access Management.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
• Responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog. The PO owns the Team backlog and its implementation.
• Acts as customer proxy and works with product management and other POs to prepare for planning meetings.
• The Product Owner is capable of communicating the Vision and Strategy. Attends, may lead, relevant Product Management meetings about planning and backlog/Vision refinement
• As a member of the extended Product Management team, the PO will be involved and may lead/drive Program Backlog refinement
• Participates in Team Demos and Retrospectives
• Plays an instrumental role in producing the System Demo for program and Value Stream holders
• Partners with the stakeholders to help drive user adoption of the solution.
• Acts as day-to-day liaison between business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical teams
• 3-5 years’ experience in an Agile Product Management role.
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) preferred.
• Relevant undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience.
• Experience in Access Management (i.e.: password vaulting, multi-factor authentication, Azure SSO, RADIUS etc.) is a plus
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.