Product Owner Supply ChainApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 8 months
Job Summary: This individual will support a SAFe agile team through the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver features and enhancements to our core applications such as: Enterprise Order Management (EOM), Netsuite (ERP), Merchandise Financial Planning, Markdown Planning, and Payment Gateway.
- Prioritize the scrum team’s backlog.
- Prepare user stories, document “as-is” and “will-be” state.
- Actively participate in all scrum ceremonies, prepare for production releases, and work across teams as needed.
- Enable optimal team performance by ensuring that the team continuously has a backlog of well-defined and estimated user stories.
- Lead sprint planning to ensure the team commitments are achievable, the business requirements are met, and the team is performing optimally.
- ERP, eCommerce, Retail, Supply Chain business process knowledge/experience
- Experienced Product Owner within dedicated agile teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tailoring to audiences
- Excellent critical thinking skills and demonstrated ability to proactively manage stakeholder expectations
- Proven success as a self-starter demonstrated in a highly collaborative, matrix environment
- Strong working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks such as SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban
- Relevant undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.