Product Manager/ BAApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 – 12 months
Job Summary: This company is seeking a Business Analyst to be responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support overall management of a business unit/department.
- Review, draft, and outline business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
- Assist in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Examine various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- In coordination with business partners and users, assist to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensure project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required. 5-7 years experience required.
- Experience with software development process (experience specifically with Salesforce products is a huge plus)
- Ability to write PRDs
- Ability to document and execute test scripts
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.