Product Manager BAApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support overall management of a business unit/department.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
- Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- May liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects
- Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- Experience with software development process (experience specifically with Salesforce products is a huge plus)
- Ability to observe, understand, and execute business process mapping and documentation
- Ability to translate business processes into comprehensive needs of the HC platform to support such processes
- Ability to translate high level business processes into user journeys / maps and user needs, whether such needs are specifically articulated by users or not (must be able to intuit user needs)
- Ability to write PRDs
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.