Product Management, Healthcare SaaSApply Now
Location: Woburn , Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Company description: High-growth 100 person Healthcare SaaS start-up
- Work closely with product development team to understand and contribute to the product road-map
- Develop future product direction and strategy, providing valuable input from the field
- Expert understanding of SaaS platform capabilities and partner tools
- Translate client business needs as it relates to product optimization.
- Assist with rapid, prototype-based, requirement gathering.
- Write detailed functional specifications, for use by both technical and non-technical readers that describe business transaction functionality – must be able to quickly assimilate a customer’s business model
- Plan and manage application design, architecture and integration activities
- Implement against requirements
- Participate in daily scrum and “scrum of scrum” meetings
- Identify and clear any technical roadblocks
- Bachelor's degree in either a Technical Engineering discipline, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 5 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and UI technologies like Angular or React
Blain is a full-desk recruiter on the Direct-Hire team, responsible for recruiting for a wide variety of IT jobs. He is focused on professional services, network/systems, and cyber security, with a special interest in DevOps.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.