Product and Application Support SpecialistApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1+ year, 100% remote
Job Summary: Product & Application Support Specialist II is responsible for the timely response and completion of customer issues including the design and troubleshooting of advanced electrical and mechanical systems, heat loss calculations, and AutoCAD drafting. This position reports to the Systems Engineer Leader.
- Answer technical questions from any source: phone, email, fax, etc.
- Log customer inquiries and issues into the CRM
- Quote electric floor warming systems using proprietary software
- Design & quote hydronic heating/snowmelt systems using proprietary software
- Generate mat and tubing layouts for hydronic jobs using AutoCAD
- Support sales reps and distributors by providing submittals, manuals, etc. when required
- Build relationships with sales reps and distributors
- Design custom mechanical pumping panels for hydronic radiant and snowmelt applications
- Process custom panels if panel sells
- Aid in the testing process for in-house design software
- Look up part numbers, availability, and other data in the ERP system
- Experience answering technical questions via phone
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting
- Alternates between sitting, standing, and moving within the work area.
- Must be able to manipulate equipment used in performance of tasks.
- Other demands include but not limited to oral, written, and presentation/communications skills.
- High school diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in technology or engineering related field preferred.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.