Product AnalystApply Now
Location: Billerica, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Business Analyst of Product Management is a key member of the Product Management team and focuses on feature enhancements, optimization, and roadmap of the product.
- Develop future product direction and strategy, providing valuable input from the field
- Expert understanding of SaaS platform capabilities and partner tools
- Translate client business needs as it relates to product optimization.
- Assist with rapid, prototype-based, requirement gathering.
- Write detailed functional specifications, for use by both technical and non-technical readers that describe business transaction functionality – must be able to quickly assimilate a customer’s business model
- Plan and manage application design, architecture and integration activities
- Previous experience working in healthcare payer industry is preferred
- Experience with cloud development and cloud infrastructures
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical/business discipline
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.