Procurement SpecialistApply Now
Location: Valencia, California 91355
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
- Procure lab supplies, consumables and services in support of the clinical testing laboratory.
- Responsible for implementation of new item pricing in SAP Interface with key functional partners
(Global Commodity, Site Management, Finance, and Database Administration) for regular review
and recalibration to ensure cost competitiveness.
- Obtain purchased items by forwarding purchase orders to suppliers: monitoring and expediting
- Creates purchasing information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Manage assigned suppliers, materials and commodities to ensure on-time delivery, high quality
items and services, at optimized costs
- Investigate and negotiate agreements with key suppliers to optimize parts availability and cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, equivalent experience accepted
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in material procurement
- Detail Orientated- Highly organized
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Self-starter with strong work ethic who can work independently as well as within a team
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.