Procurement AnalystApply Now
Location: Chantilly, Virginia 02090
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with potential conversion
· Reviews proposals, conducts analyses, selects suppliers, and issues Purchase Orders
· Leverages strategic partnerships and optimizes existing agreements to mitigate risk and contain cost
· Applies price and cost analysis principles with a focus on Total Cost of Ownership; determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules
· Interfaces with leverage teams, management and business leaders, as applicable
· Supports corporate RFx, as needed, to assist in driving cost containment and affecting process streamlining initiatives
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years related experience in Supply Chain / Acquisition
· Experienced in cost containment methodologies, market research, and preparing detailed and complex formal bid documents.
· Senior customer service skills
· Excellent written, phone and oral communications skills
· Must be a US citizen for systems access
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.