Process Technicians/WeldingApply Now
Location: Clinton, Massachusetts 01510
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length:7 Months (LOCALS ONLY)
Job Summary: Spend a majority of the day in a clean room performing actual welding of injection molded components; Ability to work a monotonous job stay on task with the ability notice and trouble shoot defects and issues.
- 5 to 10 years ultrasonic and laser welding of injection molded medical devices
- Assembly of Medical device experience, ideally with diagnostic devices
- Ability to identify and diagnose welding issues based on part inspection
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed, motivated and excellent work ethic
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.