Process Engineer- Injection MoldingApply Now
Location: Clinton, Massachusetts 01510
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3+ months
Job Summary: Perform a variety of duties related to the development of a cost efficient, capable process for new and existing molds providing technical assistance and challenging molds and processes.
- Assist in startup of new and/or existing projects/production jobs; optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
- Ensure process control and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Observe the process of molds running in production, troubleshooting problem molds and assisting in resolving quality issues.
- Support processes for new molds, document process development and changes, evaluating new tool performance and monitoring new tool design.
- Coordinate maintenance of molds; specify repair or alteration of molds and automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
- Well versed in scientific molding/decoupled II processing.
- Capable of installing molds into injection molding machines in the 33 to 110 ton range.
- Experience working in a clean room setting.
- Familiar with medical molding and associated required documentation.
- BS Degree in Manufacturing, Plastics Engineering, or related discipline.
- 4 - 6 years’ experience within injection molding environment.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.