Process Development TechnologistApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9+ months
Job Summary: This individual will perform tasks to support the Process Development activities in a company developing innovative diagnostics products.
- Characterization testing for raw materials, in process materials, and finished goods.
- Complete documentation and analysis of test results.
- Help to develop new test methods.
- Support validation studies through execution of validation protocols.
- Contribute to, review, edit and write test protocols and any Quality Management System documentation as needed.
- Recommend new or revised methods to increase production efficiency and participate in continuous process improvement activities.
- Perform at the bench training for new personnel on Process Development methodology.
- B.S. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics or related field
- At least 1 year of wet lab experience that includes NGS sequencing library prep
- Excellent recordkeeping and attention to detail
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills
He's a natural people person.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.