Principal Engineer, Digital Lab SystemsApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Description: The Principal Engineer will report to, and work closely with the Sr. Director, Quality and Lab Systems to ensure implementation of new solutions and improvement of existing systems for the Digital Laboratory Systems organization. This role will help shape and deliver the long-term strategic vision for the Quality Control Digital roadmap.
- Lead functional and technical, configuration and development for the Digital landscape supporting the QC laboratories
- Act as the system expert for the LabVantage LIMS
- Application support for LIMS as a level 2/3 SME
- Propose, lead and deploy small and medium-size continuous improvement projects within the Lab Systems.
- Write functional and technical specifications for LES methods within LabVantage
- Provide leadership and architectural knowledge within large cross functional projects
- Functional LabVantage or similar modern LIMS expertise in GxP environment with a focus on GMP
- A bachelor’s degree in science, technology or another relevant academic discipline.
- A minimum 8-10 years of experience implementing and maintaining laboratory systems.
- Working understanding of cGMP and manufacturing operations and practices
- An understanding of computer systems validation practices (GAMP)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.