Principal Biostatistician (100% REMOTE)Apply Now
Employment Type: Contract
The Biostatistician provides statistical support to a clinical study end to end through conception, design, conduct, analysis and reporting. They work closely with Statistical Programming and Data Management throughout all phases of the Clinical Trial. Biostatisticians may also become involved in the analysis of efficacy and safety data. Would like someone with strong communication skills and the ability to work proactively with our Sponsors. Nice mix of technical and interpersonal skills.
- CRO experience preferred
- Write/Review analysis plans- SAP
- Should have experience with SAS - developing table listing and specifications (same as TLF in programmer)
- SAS programming, R programming, TLF Programming, phase II-III
- Oncology preferred
- Strong communication skills essential
- 4+ years’ of statistician experience
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.