Power Systems ModelerApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Holyoke 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1+ year
Job Summary: Responsibilities include but are not limited to: engaging in the design, testing and implementation of power system model changes to the company’s Energy Management System (EMS) with focus on power system application, including power flow, state estimation, contingency analysis, generation.
- Design, develop and implement modification to EMS system models to reflect ongoing changes to the transmission, generation and scada systems
- Design, develop and implement system schematic interface diagrams that represent system network topology.
- Recognize and address the interdependency of power system events on reliability and market applications and ancillary business functions
- Timely response to control center personnel for information or solution to power system application problems (Powerflow, State Estimation, Contingency Analysis)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, and also to complete tasks independently.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.