Power BI DeveloperApply Now
Location: Andover, Massachusetts 01810
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months
Job Summary: Power BI (PBI) Developer will play a key role in building and maintaining marketing business intelligence reports and dashboards. As a PBI Developer, you will primarily support the business in creating and maintaining meaningful reports and analysis aligned with marketing KPI metrics. In addition, you will work closely with key marketing stakeholders to devise new ways to measure and predict future business performance as well as uncover insights that could help inform management decisions.
- Create PBI Dashboards, Reports or other data delivery solutions.
- Gather and translate business requirements and build-out insightful reporting solutions using PBI.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to enhance existing tools and data architecture supporting reporting.
- Conduct unit tests and develop database queries to analyze the results and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Develop and update technical documentation for senior members of staff and colleagues within the Marketing team to serve as a reference guide.
- Lead and attend, feedback sessions to improve PBI and Reporting.
- Demonstrated aptitude in: Power BI or other popular BI/Reporting solutions; certification a plus.
- Extensive experience as SQL/MSBI/PowerBI Developer, and with deep Server Reporting Services.
- Hands on experience in different versions of MS SQL Server with Business Intelligence in SQL.
- Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.