PM, Quality ControlApply Now
Location: Allston, Massachusetts 02134
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This position is responsible for performing a variety of complex tasks under general guidance and in accordance with current GMP's. The Quality project manager is responsible for all Quality projects and resource plans to support site projects.
- Reviewing the planning and implementation of individual Quality Control projects
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Reviewing project tasks and resource requirements
- Developing full scale project plans
- Facilitating meetings
- Reviewing project resource allocation
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8 years of relevant experience in project management or Master’s Degree with 6 years of relevant experience in project management or Equivalent combination of experience and degree.
- Proven experience in program and/or project management
- Experience in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.