Pharmacy TechApply Now
Location: Glendale , California
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Temp to Perm
Job Summary: Our Early Phase Clinical Unit in Glendale, CA is looking for a Pharmacy Technician with sterile compounding experience. This is a temp to perm, full time 40 hour a week position. Location is in our Glendale, CA clinic. Hours are typically 7or 8 am – 3 or 4pm. There could be some earlier mornings/late nights / weekends due to business needs.
- Comply with EPCU Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practices, Good Pharmacy.
- Coordinate and work closely with the EPCU Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician to ensure that IP randomization schedules, dose preparations, and other applicable work product is reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
- Support the implementation and application of ClinBaseTM in the EPCU as it applies to area of responsibility.
- Participate in project/client meetings to represent pharmacy services as applicable.
- Act as the primary contact person representing the EPCU pharmacy for clients and external CROs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work creatively in a fast paced environment.
- High School Matric Certificate with relevant work experience.
- Pharmacy Technician or related Post Basic certification preferred or Intern Pharmacist.
- Language Skills: English
- At least 1 year experience as Pharmacy Technician or equivalent work experience.
- Flexibility in work schedule to include night or weekend work may be required.
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.