Pharmacovigilance Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 18 months
Job Summary: The R&D IT Project Manager will oversee the drug safety system upgrade statement of work project, which will work with the drug safety vendor as well as procurement teams to ensure that the statement of work as well as a defined business case for the drug safety system upgrade to support the SABR group.
- Monitor, manage, and ensure predictable delivery of projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Drive delivery and accountability of internal staff as well as vendors and third-party project managers.
Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution.
- Effectively communicate project status to leadership, verbally or in written form.
- Ensure that internal staff, as well as vendors and third-party project managers, provide committed project deliverables to the appropriate cadence and high level of quality.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
- Graduate degree in a relevant field preferred
- 5+ years project management experience, ideally including budget accountability
- 8+ years’ experience as an IT professional
- Comfortable with both waterfall and Agile methodologies, and familiarity with tools including MS Project and JIRA
- Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, e.g., GxP
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.