Patient Intake CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
- Place patients through excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Perform case management while serving as the primary liaison with referral sources, clinics and discharge planners.
- Obtain chair times, financial clearance and medical clearance in a timely manner to ensure an expedited admissions process.
- Serves as the primary contact for the initial administration of patient referral calls and communications regarding patient admission to the clinics (chronic and/or acute) and home programs.
- Coordinates the admissions process from the initial request for admission to patient placement in preferred clinic.
- Ensures all intake data for admissions requests are collected, completed and communicated according to the established standard operating procedures and in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Excellent phone skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to handle escalations and collaborate with supervisor/manager as necessary.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Must have strong computer competency and be able to troubleshoot their own basic computer issues.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, EMR systems a plus.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.