Patient Account Rep - CollectionsApply Now
Location: , Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Patient Account Representative – Collections
- 2-4 years of prior Revenue Cycle experience
- 4 years or more of experience with claim edits, claim rejections, working with a clearing house, etc.
- Must be able to read EOBs, understand the difference between different denials, and medical coding
- Experience utilizing Athena or Acumen EPIC systems highly preferred.
- Experience with Medicare / Medicaid collection
- Solid A/R Revenue Cycle background
- Experience with medical billing strongly preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.