Organizational Change LeadApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: The company is changing to a centralized method for all none-PO invoices. All none-PO invoices will be processed through Basware and routed to the stakeholder who made the service request and to their approving manager. This individual will be responsible for change management with internal stakeholders as well as external vendors to ensure new process is being followed.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities - apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts - support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact - conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts - provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Additional responsibilities may include:
• Complete change management assessments
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Consult and coach project teams
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.