Organization Development SpecialistApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 months with possible extension
Job Summary: The Organization Development (OD) contractor will provide organizational consultation in change management and organization planning/design and performance issues. They will work in partnership with HR and client groups to design and orchestrate organization development initiatives that address corporate goals and strategies.
- The OD contractor partners with existing OD team members as needed to deliver and monitor change management, organization planning and organization design services to their assigned client group.
- Accountable for the full cycle of organizational consulting - diagnosis, assessment, design, contracting, coaching and or counseling, and evaluation - to Divisions and Functions as needed.
- Provide project management for OD projects/ initiatives as required, facilitating team efforts and helping to define project goals, timelines, resource requirements and planning to cope with conflict or stressor points in the plans.
- Assess risks associated with various change initiatives/ projects and recommends and implements actions to manage any negative impacts.
- Minimum 10+ years professional level experience in Organization Development in a large company.
- Comfort in working with Executive leadership.
- Experience in group processes, conflict resolution and team building.
- Experience in program design and instructional experience in the areas of leadership, communication and quality improvement.
- Excellent leadership and influence skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in applying OD theories, philosophies and methods, organizational analysis and change skills to large and complex organizational issues.
- Advance level strategic project and work planning, non-authority leadership, interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving, decision-making, employee development and team building skills.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.