Order Management CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
- Process all sales orders and return authorizations /credits for our external and internal customers. (50%)
- Prepare Order Management reports for upper management.
- Responsibilities also include answering customer phone calls, e-mails and inquiries. (15%)
- Independently investigating sales order issues, shipping discrepancies and determine / processes methods of resolution. (15%)
- Contact company personnel at all levels of the organization to gather information or review order management issues.
- Requires the ability to meet tight competing deadlines, juggle multiple priorities, and multitask.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and conscientious, adaptable and flexible.
- The proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as in a team environment required.
- Professional communication skills are a must.
- Requires excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree.
- A concentration in Finance preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Oracle experience is a plus.
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.