Oracle Xstore Solutions EngineerApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: We have a contract opening for Xstore Infrasturcture solution engineer to join our Infrastructure & Operations – Application Hosting Services (AHS) team. Pre-Release Design and Engineering, New installation and deployment support of Global Warehouse Management, eComm Order Management System, Oracle Retail and Merchandise are occurring across our rapidly growing North American, European and Canadian divisions.
- Work within an agile release train (ART) based on the Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Leadi and performi DevOps activities to: design, develop, deploy and support the DevOps tools that enable the Product ART’s Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with peers from other functional domains on complex cross function projects.
- Responsible for sizing, scoping and estimating project requests.
- Will be assigned to approved projects where they will be responsible for the definition and documentation of the technical architecture and solution design for the project scope.
- Ensure the extended project team understands the technical solution.
- Databases: Oracle knowledge preferred 9i/10G/11 on Unix, Linux, Windows
- Understanding of technical processes such as RIB, batch processing and performance optimization
- Extensive Knowledge of Oracle Xstore POS/Office -MUST HAVE
- Extensive knowledge on infrastructure as a code using automation tools like Ansible
- Prefer knowledge of DevOps tools specifically, Ansible Playbooks, GIT, XL Release, XL Deploy and Jenkins)
- Prefer development experience with: Ansible, Azure, Groovy, Maven, Splunk, and AppD
- Extensive knowledge of running Oracle Xstore POS on different innovative architectures
- Knowledge of Oracle MOM suite integrations with POS
- Oracle Retail Software (RMS/SIM/POS/RPM) technical knowledge •Good understanding of message queuing architectures; preferably MQ-Series and Oracle Queues
- Python Shell scripting, C++, Unix Shell scripting, Java/J2EE, XML, HTML5
- Understanding of Oracle technology stack and toolsets including database design
- Experience managing technical teams in large global projects
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience)
- 7-10 years of related work experience
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.