Oracle xStore ConsultantApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This role will support production and go live activities for Oracle Xstore POS implementations.
- Focuses on operations support, code deployments and rollout issues to ensure consistent delivery of IT services to our business stakeholders
- Oracle XStore POS support that spans entire client
- Manage upgrades, patches, and support issues as they occur
- Act as a SME supporting L3 and L2 teams
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of IT experience implementing different Oracle products (required)
- 5+ years of experience implementing and/or supporting Oracle Xstore (required; key item)
- 5+ of experience on Oracle Weblogic server
- Solid understanding about Oracle Database 12c/19c/21c
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting Oracle E-commerce & MOM suite is preferred
- 2+ years of experience using enterprise software development (preferably Java) is preferred
- Java software design and/or development is preferred
- Functional and technical knowledge of Xstore suite version V17 to V21
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.