Oracle Supply Chain DeveloperApply Now
Location: durham, North Carolina 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: Seeking an Oracle Applications developer position supporting integration projects and process enhancements on the Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 platforms (EBS, PDH and VCP).
This role will both support existing functionality as well as implement new projects/capabilities.
- Develop system enhancements, reports and data integrations from Oracle modules into other third-party systems.
- Design, develop code, and create unit test plans for ensuring application code is functioning correctly.
- Work with the Oracle Applications development and Functional teams to design new system requirements, and support testing.
- Create Technical design documents and migration documents based on business/functional requirements.
- Resolve issues in timely fashion.
- Ability to clearly communicate with team members on issues, status and design ideas throughout the project
- Participate in project meetings to discuss progress and get clarity on any open items/issues.
- Prepare estimates and schedule for projects/enhancements.
- Applicable experience working on projects and supporting enhancements related Supply Chain modules (OPM/OM/INV/WMS/VCP)
- Working knowledge of the Oracle ERP development toolkit including Workflow Builder, XML Publisher, Forms, Reports, PL/SQL
- Basic functional knowledge of Supply Chain modules (OPM/OM/INV/WMS/VCP)
- Thorough understanding of how to integrate Oracle EBS with 3rd party systems using an integration layer.
- Experience with business event driven integrations
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and multi task projects
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment
- Knowledge of OPM a plus
- Knowledge of ASCP a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware a plus
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.