Oracle HR DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Develops PL/SQL and Java programs for Oracle EBS HR/Payroll applications.
- Actual core implementation (programming which is often the most important portion of software development)
- Other required implementations (e.g. configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Participation in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis
- Authoring of documentation needed by users and implementation partners etc.
- Testing, including Unit testing, defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
- Participation in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles
- Perform analysis, design enhancements and modifications
- 3-5 years’ experience with Oracle EBS HR modules (HR, Self-service, Comp, Benefits)
- Bachelor's Degree CIS or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Write and debug complex programs and subroutines using PL/SQL, OAF and Java for Oracle EBS platform
- Experience with Fast Formulas and workflows.
- Experience developing and maintaining data integrations between EBS and vendor systems.
- Analyze and recommend alternative solutions for system enhancement and problem resolution projects
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.