Oracle Functional ConsultantApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This role will support the IT Finance organization in delivering the highest quality of service to its user base with a focus on US, Europe, LATAM and Finance Shared Services. This position provides an opportunity to help drive next generation financial systems operations across the US, European, LATAM, Asia-PAC regions and engaging within a global IT Finance team.
- Assist with the management of demand and business expectations of IT Finance.
- Participate in estimation and sizing of potential efforts as well as the business prioritization processes.
- Assist in the process to educate and train local finance user community on IT Finance applications
- Develop, analyze, and report operational metrics
- Partner with business, technical development, app admin teams for GAP analysis, business requirements, technical development, patch application and ensuring successful delivery of Finance projects.
- Ensure processes are continuously followed and refined to maintain stability - execute all activities following organizational controls and processes (i.e. software development life-cycle (SDLC), change management, etc)
- At least 6 years of experience working hands-on and leading efforts involving Oracle EBS Finance applications; 6+ years IT/Industry Experience
- Functional experience in several Oracle EBS (R12) finance modules such as Accounts Payables, Purchasing, iProcurement, AGIS, Accounts Receivables, iExpense, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Project Accounting, OPM Costing
- Oracle SQL knowledge
- Integration experience, using APIs & XML templates
- Thorough understanding of functional and technical aspects of Oracle EBS finance such Procure-to-pay, Order-to-Cash, and Record-to-Report
- ITIL foundation certification strongly preferred, ITIL process specialty certification(s) desired
- Six Sigma experience desired
- Experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company preferred and is a definite plus
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.