Oracle ETL DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 8 months, Remote
Job Summary: Strong Senior Oracle Developer with in-depth knowledge of Oracle and Reporting layer with hands-on experience with Informatica.
- Build Informatica Mappings
- Build and fine tune Procedures, View and Materialized Views in Oracle
- Work on code migration, test defect resolution, and initial data loads and ongoing data loads
- Responsible for whole Project technical implementations and Planning
- Build all Systems Testing, Integration Testing and UAT Testing Plans and Test Cases
- Experienced to document Design Specifications
- Must possess deep knowledge of Performance Tuning with complex scenarios in Oracle
- Must quickly be able to jump start on the projects
- Must possess deep understanding of Data Warehouses, Data Mart, Semantic Layer, Data Lake etc.
- Must be able to build Informatica Mappings and should be able to build and fine tune Procedures, Views and Materialized Views in Oracle
- Commercial Sales and Marketing Knowledge in Pharma is Preferred
- Must be able to work in both Agile and SDLC driven approaches of the project
- Must be able to Present the Architecture and Strategy to Management and Stake holders and Customers
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.