Oracle ETL DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with possible extensions
Job Summary: Strong and Senior ETL Developer with in Depth Knowledge of both Informatica and Oracle.
- Responsible for whole Project technical implementations and Planning Build all Systems Testing, Integration Testing and UAT Testing Plans and Test Cases.
- Works on code migration, testing defect resolution, and initial data loads and ongoing data loads.
- Must be able to work in both Agile and SDLC driven approaches of the project
- Must be able to Present the Architecture and Strategy to Management and Stake holders
- Must be able to work under tight timelines in complex environments and perform with high quality
- Must be able to build a highly tuned Mappings as well as Views in Oracle including latest features Works on code migration, testing defect resolution, and initial data loads and ongoing data loads.
- Experienced to document Design, Mapping Specifications
- Education: Bachelors degree or higher
- Data Mart
- Data warehouses
- Integration Testing
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.