Oracle EBS Techno/Functional ConsultantApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months; no Corp-to-Corp or Third Party
Job Summary: Seeking an Oracle Applications Techno Functional position supporting integration projects and process enhancements on the Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 platforms (EBS and VCP). This role will both support existing functionality as well as implement new projects/capabilities.
- Developing system enhancements, reports and data integrations from Oracle modules into other third-party systems.
- Design, develop code, and create unit test plans for ensuring application code is functioning correctly.
- Work with the Oracle Applications development group and Functional team to design new system requirements, and support testing.
- Create Technical design documents, Test Scripts and migration documents based on business/functional requirements
- Resolve issues in timely fashion
- Applicable experience working on projects and supporting enhancements/upgrades related to ERP Financials and Supply Chain modules
- Working knowledge of the Oracle ERP development toolkit including Workflow Builder, XML Publisher, Forms, Reports, PL/SQL
- Functional knowledge of Supply Chain modules (OM/INV/WMS/VCP) to be able to test the end-to-end processes
- Hands-on experience with basic configuration of Oracle modules including AP, AR, PO, INV, and OM
- Experience in customizing OA Framework applications/ADF
- Thorough understanding of how to integrate Oracle EBS with 3rd party systems using an integration layer.
- Experience with business event driven integrations
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.