Oracle EBS Consultant (SCM)Apply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months to Start (Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
- Coordinate with supply chain team to identify, develop, and maintain business requirements and use cases related to warehouse management, inventory management, direct spend management and supply chain management processes
- Conduct Gap analysis and resolution related to warehouse management, inventory management, and supply chain management processes
- Complete functional designs for all Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Workflows within the OPM Inventory, Purchasing, Inventory, and OM process areas
- Configure the OPM Inventory, Purchasing (Direct Spend), Inventory and OM modules within eBS version 12.1.3
- Coordination with Oracle support to manage Service Requests for any issues related to support areas
- Create Test scripts and support testing of the Modules and associated business processes
- Bachelor's Degree in technology-related field or relevant experience
- Minimum Seven (7) years of experience implementing Oracle OPM, Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management on eBS R12
- Experience utilizing the Oracle Unified Method (OUM) to implement Oracle eBS
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.