Omnichannel / Transition Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: Seeking an Omnichannel / Transformation Project Manager within the Corporate Project Management department to lead the scoping, planning, design, build and roll-out of a new Omnichannel Operating Model and associated Omnichannel Enterprise Tools.
- Establish a project and program Governance Framework to ensure that all key stakeholders are communicated and listened to through-out the program, providing regular project status reporting updates at governance meetings.
- Generate, maintain, and regularly communicate the detailed project plan by gathering all key inputs from internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project registers for Risks, Actions, Issues, and Decisions.
- Manage and escalate Risks and Issues at the earliest opportunity to facilitate mitigation and recovery, keeping the project and overall program on-track.
- Support the development and implementation of the Omnichannel Program Change Management Plan, utilizing best practice Change Management tools and techniques and engaging expertise and support from external Change Management consultants as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Project Management, Business, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience with a strong background in Commercial project management
- Experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry strongly preferred
- Experience withing the Digital Marketing Domain
- Experience in organizational Change Management and Transformation initiatives
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.