O365 EngineerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The O365 Engineer provides configuration for all lines of business within the company and uses O365 tools such as SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow, and other tools.
- Meets with business users to elicit requirements and help shape what is possible within the company’s SharePoint environment.
- Will play a key role in extending the collaboration solution capabilities at the company and growing the adoption of the collaboration strategy, the company Workplace.
- Create simple requirement, design, and test documents
- Execute unit and system testing
- Assist end users with user acceptance testing
- Configure solutions using out of the box SharePoint features within the company’s SharePoint and IT governance frameworks
- 3+ years configuring SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013 sites including experience with content types, document sets and InfoPath forms, and advanced understanding of metadata and site information architecture
- 3+ years developing workflows of moderate complexity with 3rd party tools such as Ninex or K2 3+ years developing InfoPath forms
- 2+ years using O365 Tools such as Flow and PowerApps
- 2+ years’ experience with SharePoint Online Experience with Dell Application Web
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.