Night Shift BioManufacturing Associates III/IVApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will perform routine cGMP manufacture of multiple cell and gene therapy types/products at our state-of-the-art BaseCamp facility such as CAR-Ts, TCRs, iPSCs, Adeno-Associated Virus (AVV) and Lentivirus (LV).
- Lead routine right-first-time cGMP manufacturing of cell and gene therapy products including but not limited to aseptic processing, cell isolation, selection, culturing, cryopreservation, upstream processing, downstream processing, aseptic fill finish and final product visual inspection.
- Perform manufacturing/operations start-up activities including but not limited to authoring SOPs, batch records, reports, risk assessments, material ordering/management.
- Provide training to team on set-up and use of equipment, process and material flows, as assigned.
- Ensure clean rooms are maintained in an organized and ready state.
- Provide constructive input on teams for the selection and set-up of equipment, process and material flows, etc.
- Create and maintain training materials and curricula that support continuous improvement in the cGMP manufacture of cell therapy products.
- Bachelor’s degree in biological science(s) field
- 2+ years of experience in project leadership is preferred
- Experience with some or all of the following: cGMP manufacture and/or process development for CAR T, TCR, NK, cellular therapies, AAV, LV, RV
- Advanced understanding of primary cell culture and experience with equipment such as CliniMACS Plus, CliniMACS Prodigy, LOVO, bioreactors (single-use and fixed-bed), chromatography skids, TFF (hollow-fiber and flat-sheet) and WAVE bioreactors such as Xuri, G-Rex system
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer and word processing skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Demonstrate proficiency in aseptic technique and/or processing
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.