Network EngineerApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730-1420
Employment Type: Contract
Seeking a network engineer with a strong understanding of enterprise networking technologies to apply DevOps principles and tooling to the architecture, deployment, and operations of software-defined networks in a dynamic lab R&D environment.
Our ideal candidate will work both independently and in team settings to develop and support a rapidly-growing network in MITRE Labs. Adapt to address new architecture and operations challenges, as we scale-out our Cisco ACI-based, secure, multi-tenant network.
Desired skills and technology experience:
- Cisco ACI
- Experience with Layer 2/3 designs and configuration, LAN/WAN
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, principles, and practices
- Ansible, YAML, Gitlab-CI, Jenkins
- Creation of network documentation and diagrams
- IdM, ESM, and security tools
- Palo Alto, Fortinet
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Zabbix, Nagios
- Strong grasp of network overlays and other Data Center network technologies
- Some experience with other network OSes
- Arista EOS
- Juniper JunOS
- SONiC, Pluribus Networks
- Familiarity with Zero-Trust Network (ZTN) principles and practice
- Budget and lifecycle planning, hardware/software procurement
- Basic understanding of NIST 800.171 / CMMC compliance frameworks
- Troubleshoot network issues, think through complex problems
- BS plus 5 years related experience -or- equivalent real-world experience
- Certifications are a plus
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.