Network Engineer (2)Apply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: Responsibilities will focus on Network refresh of all supply chain locations
- Provides medium to high complexity network support activities including off-shift support
- Designs and completes network Engineering and Administration maintenance tasks and analyzes process for improvement
- Performs medium to high complexity network changes and implementations
- Participates in the network technology design process
- Analyzes potential changes and enhancements to network software and hardware to determine impact on existing production, design standards and operating procedures
- Works as a member of a project team on business projects
- Requires in-depth knowledge of network hardware and software technologies and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of a network technology discipline (e.g. IP Routing and Switching, Routing Protocols, WAN, Firewall, Packet Analysis, IP Telephony, Infrastructure, Capacity Planning, Call Center, IT Tools and other relevant technologies.
- Strong knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers
- Advanced knowledge of incident and change management principles and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Math or equivalent related experience
- 5 years of experience installing and building
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.