.Net DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This person will be responsible for building and maintaining our client’s web and mobile applications.
- Be a strong agile team member and build, maintain and optimize our client’s applications
- Mentor more junior developers through coaching and peer-programming
- Work with Product Owners and QA to build a quality focused, easily maintained product
- Build out unit tests to ensure that the code is reasonably tested prior to shipment
- Work in an Agile environment to define, estimate and work user stories
- Excellent English and communications skills required
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years development experience
- 3+ years of backend development experience with .Net/C#
- 2+ years of web development experience using ASP.NET Core building and maintaining MVC based architecture project
- Experience with cloud hosting technologies, Azure Web Services a plus
- Experience with ORM based data access, Entity Framework Core with code-first approach is a plus
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining a production application
Ovrille GonsalvesDirector of Recruiting & Training
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.