.Net DeveloperApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: The Consultant will actively participate on the team responsible for development and support of internal .NET applications.
- Perform software changes involving Microsoft .NET, SQL and PL/SQL Technologies
- Make changes in related software specifications
- Assist with the development of test conditions and scenarios
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum five years’ programming experience in the United States.
- Microsoft .NET, C#, WinForms, WCF, Web Services (SOAP/REST based), Microsoft web frameworks; Windows operating system, services and commands; SQL & RDBMS; GIT & CVS source code management tool. Experience with 3rd party control libraries like Syncfusion, Telerik RAD etc.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.