.Net DeveloperApply Now
Location: Irving, Texas
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with strong likelihood of becoming a full-time, Permanent employee
Job Summary: As a .NET Developer, you will formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modify/maintain complex existing applications. You will work closely with members of your immediate team to establish and enforce development best practices and to contribute directly to the product backlog.
- Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Analyze users’ needs, design software, and organize the product backlog, as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
- Directly contribute to the development and maintenance of technical specifications
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or 5 years of related experience
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Knowledge of web security
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST, Windows Services, and Transact SQL
- Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with advanced XML technologies and API's such as XSD
- Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL a plus
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.